|The flagship annual publication of the Commonwealth Secretariat for 40 yearsRRP: £69.99
Extent: 628 pages
Commissioning Editors: Rupert Jones Parry and Andrew Robertson
Published for the Commonwealth Secretariat
The Commonwealth Yearbook is the flagship annual publication of the Commonwealth Secretariat. It is the essential reference guide to the countries, organisations, activities and values of the modern Commonwealth.
The 2013 edition has been fully updated and includes:
- The history, structure and activities of the Commonwealth Secretariat and other leading organisations
- A guide to Commonwealth Heads of Government Meetings and other key events
- Full texts of essential communiqués and declarations
- The Commonwealth at the Crossroads – essays from influential thinkers on the future of the association
- Comprehensive profiles of 53 member states including overseas territories
- A directory of around 80 Commonwealth intergovernmental, cultural and professional organisations
- An extensive statistics and reference section.