Commonwealth Health Partnerships is the essential overview of health in the Commonwealth.
Extent: 360 pages
Editors: Andrew Robertson, Rupert Jones-Parry and Marvin Kuzamba
Published for the Commonwealth Secretariat
Commonwealth Health Partnerships is the essential overview of health in the Commonwealth. Launched at the annual Commonwealth Health Ministers Meeting, the publication provides a guide to current issues in public health for ministers and senior officials. Reflecting the theme of CHMM 2013, Commonwealth Health Partnerships 2013 focuses on mental health, with analysis from leading experts on the specific challenges in this field.
• Global mental health; the social, economic and political rights challenges
• Improving mental health systems in Africa
• Rehabilitation and disability
• Enabling access to mental health care
• Do we need a Commonwealth convention on mental health?
The publication also includes extensive health profiles and statistics on the 54 Commonwealth member countries, incorporating the latest research on mental health disorders.