Federation of East African Freight Forwarders Associations (FEAFFA)
The Federation of East Africa Freight Forwarders Association (FEAFFA) is an apex body of Freight Forwarders Associations in Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda that was formed in 2005. It is registered and domiciled in the United Republic of Tanzania in 2006 but its Secretariat is situated in Nairobi, Kenya.
The formation of the FEAFFA was motivated by a need to provide a regional platform for dealing with issues affecting the freight industry.
To be the model professional Association and authority in freight logistics
To promote a strong ethical and professional freight forwarding industry which supports trade facilitation and regional economic growth.
- To be the mouthpiece and promote the image of the national associations and the Freight Forwarding Industry throughout the East African Region;
- To safeguard, promote and advance the common interest of members and freight forwarders of the Region;
- To promote professionalism in the sector through training and adoption of professional ethics ;
- To enhance public private partnership in the sector at national and regional level,
- To encourage and facilitate collaboration with relevant national, regional and international organizations.
- Honest and Integrity
To build trust with those we serve, both inside and outside the company.
To ensure that our resources provide the maximum benefits to the members
To promote a passion for efficiency and quality in the service we provide and consistently performing to high standard
To ensure that all our undertakings are above board
Delivering what you promised to deliver