Research and Consultancy in Canada
Operating revenues for consultancy services in Canada measured CAD12.7 (US$13) billion in 2009, following four years of 8% average annual growth. Management consultancies accounted for a 70% share of all revenue in this sector in 2009, whilst environmental, technical and scientific consultancy made up the remaining 30%. The ‘big four’ professional-services firms have a strong presence in Canada. PricewaterhouseCoopers, for example, has over 5,000 partners in the country. CMC-Canada is the key professional body in management consultancy.
|Research and Consultancy organisations in Canada|
|National Research Council of Canada||