Find Tourism and Travel partners in United Republic of Tanzania

The travel and tourism industry in Tanzania contributed 13.3% of GDP in 2011 according to the World Travel and Tourism Council. This figure was set to rise by 6.0% in 2012 and by 6.1% per annum to 2022. In total the sector accounts for 11.6% of total employment which was expected to rise, meaning that by 2022 an estimated 1,466,000 people will be employed both directly and indirectly in the travel and tourism industry (WTTC estimate 2011).  Visitor exports generated 17.7% of total exports in 2011 which was forecast to rise in line with growth in the industry. In 2010 Tanzania received 783,000 visitors.  

Tourism and Travel organisations in United Republic of Tanzania
Aardvark Expiditions Limited
Adventure Tours & Safaris
Ajabu Adventures Ltd
Arusha Hotel, The
Beyt al Chai
Bluebay Hotels Zanzibar - Tanzania
Breezes Beach Club & Spa
Bright African Safaris Ltd
Chumbe Island Coral Park Ltd
Discover Zanzibar Ltd
Doubletree by Hilton, The
Golden Tulip Dar es Salaam
Holiday Inn Dar es Salaam City Centre
Island Tours & Travel
Keys Hotel Travel and Tours
Kunduchi Beach Hotel & Resort
Lake Manyara Serena Safari
Moevenpick Royal Palm Hotel
Msewe Tours & Travel
Mtoni Marine
One Ocean
Osy Grand Hotel
RasNungwi Beach Hotel
Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort, The
Scuba Do Diving Zanzibar
Serena Hotels
Sun Tours and Travel Ltd
Swahili Divers
Tabasam Tours
Tanzania Serengeti Adventure Ltd
Tanzania Tourist Board
Tourism Confederation of Tanzania, The
Zantas Air
ZanTours
Zanzibar Dolphin View Paradise